Free ShippingFree & Fast Shipping Australia Wide. No Minimum spend.
100% Price MatchFind a lower price?
We will beat it!
Easy ReturnsChanged your mind?
We'll take it back!
Secure PaymentEasy, safe and secure SSL encrypted checkout.
Expertly hand-woven in India of wool and polyester, the Oakwood Collection offers a series of understated neutrals in a timeless flatweave construction. With its subtle yet effective tone-on-tone textures and natural colours, the Oakwood Collections makes an understated style statement in any kind of interior. Cleverly constructed rug, formed with a mixture of raised and shallow sections of woven yarn, this supersoft, thick wool rug adds the perfect hint of sophistication to your home.
- Suitable for moderate traffic
- Minimal shedding
- Contemporary Design
- 12mm pile height
- Made in India
- Variations in colour and design may occur due to the handmade nature of the product every rug is unique!
- Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time!
- Please note, rug images are taken in a studio environment, please allow for colour variations depending on your monitor settings and the lighting environment in your home.
- This item cannot be delivered to a PO Box, only to a street address.
Always follow care instructions on the label of your rug.
Rotate your rug every 3-6 months to reduce uneven wear & tear.
Lightly vacuum once or twice a week using the lightest possible setting.
Avoid powerful vacuums that may pull fibres loose from the base of the rug.
Vacuum the base of your rug occasionally, as dirt can accumulate here as well.
Blot spills with a paper towel or colourless cloth, and do not wipe or scrub.
For further cleaning tips, please contact your rug cleaning professional.