Tonal Textured Wool Silver Rug
With The Rugs, Shipping is FREE on most orders, which means the price
you'll see in your cart is all you will be paying!
We do understand, once you’ve bought your beautiful rug, you’ll want to
settle it into its new home right away. So, as soon as we’ve received your
order, we are making arrangements to dispatch it within 1-2 days and you
will be updated via e-mail with a tracking link should you wish to
monitor your rugs delivery online.
We'll be shipping your orders from Sydney and an estimate time of arrival
from Sydney for your orders is as below:
|Where You Live||Estimated Shipping Time|
|NSW, VIC, ACT (Metro Areas)||2-4 days|
|NSW, VIC, ACT (Rural Areas)||3-5 days|
|QLD, SA & WA (Metro Areas)||3-7 days|
|QLD, SA & WA (Rural Areas)||4-7 days|
|QLD & WA (Far North Areas)||8-11 days|
Authority To Leave
The courier companies we use offer 'ATL' (Authority To Leave). This means
that you may have them leave the rug somewhere safe if you will not be at home
at time of delivery.
Once the rug has been delivered to you, we are unfortunately not able to
assist in the event of your rug being stolen or going missing.
- Always follow care instructions on the label of your rug.
- Rotate your rug every 3-6 months to reduce uneven wear & tear.
- Lightly vacuum once or twice a week using the lightest possible setting.
- Avoid powerful vacuums that may pull fibres loose from the base of the rug.
- Vacuum the base of your rug occasionally, as dirt can accumulate here as well.
- Blot spills with a paper towel or colourless cloth, and do not wipe or scrub.
- For further cleaning tips, please contact your rug cleaning professional.
Our return policy designed to ensure minimal hassle to you, should
something out of the ordinary occur during the purchase process!
Note: Any images you can provide us are much appreciated and can
help speed up the returns process!
Steps to follow:
- Lodge enquiry via email/phone within 5 days of receiving your order
- We’ll book pick-up on your behalf and will send you labels to print out.
- Rug will be collected on your decided date.
- Refund/replacement will be processed once inspected.
Damaged in transit
Unfortunately, items are occasionally damaged in transit.DOA (Damaged on arrival) –
Please refuse that shipment and let us know what has happened.
You can then choose to either receive a full refund, or we can have
another rug shipped out to you. Replacement rug will start its journey
on the same day you notify us, in this case only!
We’re still happy to accept this return, no problem at all. Please take
photos clearly showing the damage and contact us as soon as possible,
within 3 business days of receiving your delivery and please also
check ‘Steps to follow’ in this case.
You’re still able to choose those two options of a full refund or having
the rug replaced.
Change of mind (no issue at all) –
We want you to feel confident when buying on TheRugs.com.au.
Should you change your mind about a purchase you have made
with us, you have the option of returning the item within 5 days
of having received it and can opt for a store credit or a full refund,
No Questions Asked! You will be responsible for all shipping charges
to facilitate change of mind return.
Return Eligibility -
- Must contact us within 5 days of receiving your order.
- We require the returned product(s) to be unused and in the
original packaging. Any items that are not returned to us in the
original packaging and/or in original condition will incur an
additional handling fee (deducted from your refund). This also
includes not packing the item up sufficiently to avoid damage in
transit back to us. Please use the packing material the item was
sent with or contact us to get more advice on this!
Items returned must be in 'as-new' condition. This means you have
not used, assembled, damaged or washed any of the items. Please
also note that 'The Rugs' accepts no responsibility for incorrectly
packaged rug returns and will be unable to process refunds for rugs
damaged in transit due to incorrect packaging methods. If this does
occur, we may send the rug back to you plus shipping costs to your
destination if you wish to do so or a handling and restocking fee may
apply up to 20% of the value of the item.
On an average, return shipping cost will be $39.95 but these charges
can vary depending on cubic weight of rug/s and pickup address. Please
contact us to check return charges!
Moving forward, please must check 'Steps to follow', which you
can find on the top of this page!
Our mistake...wrong item delivered!
Our apology, we may accidentally ship the wrong item to you. If you
have received an incorrect item, let us know as soon as you can, ideally
within 3 business days of receiving your delivery. We will offer to send
you the correct item and arrange for the pickup and return of the incorrectly
shipped item at no cost to you.
Note: Any images you can provide us are much appreciated and can help
speed up the returns process.
Returns can also be dropped off within our Sydney warehouse. Being in
warehouse environment, please consider that exchanges are not possible.
We also need to have our warehouse staff inspect the rug prior to
Please also note that The Rugs accepts no responsibility of drop-off
and will be unable to process refunds, if -
- Rug got dirt marks/damaged due to incorrect packaging methods.
- No paperwork was attached while dropping and get lost in
If this does occur, handling and restocking fee may apply up to 20% of the
value of the item or unfortunately no refund!
These unique and stunning Textured Wool rugs are from a new collection of Tonal Rugs. These hand loomed rugs have a flat woven pile with a chunky hand-spun woollen yarn. Made with a 12mm thick pile, these rugs have beautiful colours throughout. Alternating thick and thin 100% Pure Wool yarns create a warm, textural surface underfoot. This hand loomed rug has a soft pebbled feel and comes in a color combination of gray and black.
- 100% Wool
- Approximately 12mm thickness
- Hand Loomed Rug
- Scandinavian look
- Wool is naturally fire resistant and has non-allergenic properties — a safe option for all the family
- An eco-friendly and sustainable design choice
- Variations in colour and design may occur due to the handmade nature of the product — every rug is unique!
- Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time!
- Please allow colour variations depending on your monitor settings and the lighting environment in your home!
Please Note: This item cannot be delivered to a PO Box, only to a street address.